- Cottage Five is a small one bedroom cottage, with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 comfortably, plus sofa bed in lounge, suitable for child
- Situated on own, with private fenced in patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size, 5 foot, double bed
- Limited storage available in bedroom; dressing table and wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets
- Open aspect kitchen-lounge
- Lounge has sofa bed, and dresser in sturdy oak
- High dining bar with 2 stools
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, under counter fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
I found you online, looking for other things, in the 1960' we live in "Colchester House" on Sheephouse Rd. I'm trying to figure which home is now your manor and if Colchester House is still standing. From a right at the end of Islet Rd, we were the first house on the left. A Colonel Hopson owned a few houses along that side. His had a large glass "conservatory" on the side toward our house. I'd love to get back to Maidenhead some day!
Mary Buntin (January 2018)
The cottage was comfortable and had everything we required. The grounds were well kept which made our stay even more pleasant. Thank you Caroline for being so friendly and helpful - also our thanks go to Michelle. Thoroughly recommend this for both young and old. Jean
Jean Stone (July 2015)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More