- Cottage Five is a small one bedroom cottage, with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 comfortably, plus sofa bed in lounge, suitable for child
- Situated on own, with private fenced in patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size, 5 foot, double bed
- Limited storage available in bedroom; dressing table and wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets
- Open aspect kitchen-lounge
- Lounge has sofa bed, and dresser in sturdy oak
- High dining bar with 2 stools
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, under counter fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
We always enjoy staying at Sheephouse Manor and this year was no exception. It was our 3rd visit and the new Cottage 5 was an added bonus. We would recommend Sheephouse Manor without hesitation, as we have done in the past. Caroline and her staff are always very helpful.
Stringer (July 2015)
We stayed in Cottage 2 & 3. My entire family (6 adults) including two children aged 3 & 7. We had a truly wonderful stay and would not change a thing. We were made to feel extremely welcome when we first arrived and thoroughly enjoyed the surroundings/the great garden area and felt spacious for us and the kids. Would definitely recommend - felt relaxed, informal and very clean. Thank you very much, would love to come back. Sarah Ellis (and all the family)
Sarah Ellis (August 2016)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More