- Cottage Five is a small one bedroom cottage, with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 comfortably, plus sofa bed in lounge, suitable for child
- Situated on own, with private fenced in patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size, 5 foot, double bed
- Limited storage available in bedroom; dressing table and wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets
- Open aspect kitchen-lounge
- Lounge has sofa bed, and dresser in sturdy oak
- High dining bar with 2 stools
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, under counter fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
Thank you for another comfy stay. This was a very roomy cottage with all the facilities we could need. Our visiting grandchildren had the use of play facilities. We would recommend this venue especially to those who want to prepare there own meals, relax and use it as a base for tripping around.
Jon & Pat (May 2017)
A wonderful stay again. Lovely relaxing surroundings with well equipped and very comfortable accommodation. All needs catered for, Caroline thinks of everything. Will definitely be back, a little gem.
Sally (June 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More