- Cottage Five is a small one bedroom cottage, with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 comfortably, plus sofa bed in lounge, suitable for child
- Situated on own, with private fenced in patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size, 5 foot, double bed
- Limited storage available in bedroom; dressing table and wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets
- Open aspect kitchen-lounge
- Lounge has sofa bed, and dresser in sturdy oak
- High dining bar with 2 stools
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, under counter fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
We were made to feel very welcome. A most relaxed weekend in a beautiful surrounding. Thank you.
GAWLAS (September 2013)
A wonderful stay again. Lovely relaxing surroundings with well equipped and very comfortable accommodation. All needs catered for, Caroline thinks of everything. Will definitely be back, a little gem.
Sally (June 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More