- Cottage Four is a large open plan studio, everything needed for 2 adults as a double or a twin, plus 1 child.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofabed
- Situated in part of main stable block, sunny aspect, patio furniture
- Double bed and sofa bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, blanket box
- Small dining table and 2 chairs
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
The cottage provided all that we needed. The grounds were attractive and a good place to entertain our visiting grandsons, (ages 8 & 10). who enjoyed the zip wire and the trampoline. Your location is convenient for shopping also close to Major highways etc. Highly Recommended
John & Pat Cory (April 2015)
Thank you very much for allowing us to stay in your lovely home. It was a great experience being in England, and staying in Sheephouse Manor made it more lovely!!Thank you for your great service, Best of luck always, Hope to see you next year.
Lara Salas (November -0001)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More