- Cottage Four is a large open plan studio, everything needed for 2 adults as a double or a twin, plus 1 child.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofabed
- Situated in part of main stable block, sunny aspect, patio furniture
- Double bed and sofa bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, blanket box
- Small dining table and 2 chairs
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
A very nice, traditional farmhouse, very quiet, which I like a lot. It's not in the middle of nowhere though, there are lots of medium-posh to posh houses around & it is very close to Maidenhead. The room was comfortable & well equipped. My bathroom was en-suite even if outside the room, it was large & everything worked. The rooms are named after local villages. The kitchen has everything you would need & the food was of good quality food. I had to call to be let in. A great stay, I would definitely stay again if in this area.
Bob Ontheroadalot (April 2013)
Enjoyed our stay hugely. Lovely to wake up and look out onto our outdoor space and then to lawn, trees and field beyond. Cottage was very well equipped with excellent Wifi, heating, full kitchen, lots of hot water for showers and comfortable bed and sofa.
Gillian Nicholas (May 2017)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More