- Cottage Four is a large open plan studio, everything needed for 2 adults as a double or a twin, plus 1 child.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofabed
- Situated in part of main stable block, sunny aspect, patio furniture
- Double bed and sofa bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, blanket box
- Small dining table and 2 chairs
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
The 3 bedrooms/bathrooms upstairs are all well appointed with comfy beds and excellent linen and towels. All guests slept soundly. However, the combined kitchen/dining/sitting area downstairs is a small compared to the upstairs; totally inadequate for 6 adults. There is no storage for dry goods . The dishwasher proved to be a godsend in relieving the lack of working space. The weather was fine and warm but a wet week would exacerbate the cramping. Outdoor dining table and seatingl give extra space when weather fine.
Dr Joan Henderson (July 2017)
The cottage was well equipped and comfortable in quiet surrounds - everything was just right. We stayed for a week and it was well worth the money. Oh and the welcome basket is a lovely touch. I was so glad we found it on the internet by chance.
Diane Gelder (September 2013)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More