- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
We were looking for temporary accommodation between selling our old house and our new one being completed. To complicate we have 3 cats that we needed to come with us. It also needed to be handy for getting to work in London. We ended up staying in Cottage One for 2 months. The cottage offered all we needed for our temporary stay and we enjoyed the pleasant surroundings in which the cottages are set. The cottage is well equipped and offered all amenities for what we needed. And the cats enjoyed it too! Caroline is a friendly and accommodating host and even took on the role of cat sitter when we were away on holiday. If you want pleasant and comfortable accommodation that is set in a pleasing environment and is convenient for the local attractions such as Windsor Castle and LEGOLAND, as well as being within easy reach of London, then Sheephouse Manor will tick your boxes.
Barry Lister (August 2016)
Sheephouse Manor is a beautiful property, in a fantastic location. We stayed with our 2 dogs, Caroline and her family made it such a relaxing stay. With three very large garden areas to choose from there's space for Adults Children and Dogs. Children's play areas, BBQ and picnic areas. The cottage was very comfortable and fully equipped, an ideal place to kick back and relax.
Jayne & Ruper Hollin (May 2013)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More