- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
We were here for our second visit and stayed in cottage this time. Everything great as before. Thank you
Caroline Edmondson (June 2016)
COMFORTABLE ROOM, GREAT BREAKFAST. Just beyond the M25 but oh what a world away from the bustle of London: this is such an oasis of calm and countryside. Excellently placed for a leisurely exploration of the villages of Cookham, Cliveden or the slightly bigger conurbations or Marlow or Maidenhead, this B&B was a delight. Caroline, our hostess, could not have been more welcoming or charming: everything was just as it should be: a comfortable room, a great breakfast, and a lovely ambiance; what more did one need for a romantic weekend away? I'd stay there again at the drop of a hat and probably will in the coming months.
John F, London, UK (October 2012)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More