- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
Had a lovely week "Thameside" and it was alway a pleasure after our busy days to return to the tranquility of Sheephouse Manor. Top marks for comfort in every respect. Thank Caroline, We particularly enjoyed our Thames walks, Cliveden and of course the local Boulter's Lock pub.
lindsey Pollock (April 2016)
I found you online, looking for other things, in the 1960' we live in "Colchester House" on Sheephouse Rd. I'm trying to figure which home is now your manor and if Colchester House is still standing. From a right at the end of Islet Rd, we were the first house on the left. A Colonel Hopson owned a few houses along that side. His had a large glass "conservatory" on the side toward our house. I'd love to get back to Maidenhead some day!
Mary Buntin (January 2018)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More