- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
As ever, Sheephouse Manor never fails to delight. The setting is very tranquil and the gardens are really pretty and relaxing. The cottages are equipped with everything you could possibly need and more, and Caroline is a great host. We are never ready to leave, and are always planning the next visit to this little slice of heaven. Highly recommended.
Sally Dowding (June 2015)
Absolutely unique , beautifully located in the peaceful countryside but close to the town. Very clean & also a bonus of being very friendly & extremely accommodating. Caroline & Michelle do their utmost to make sure that you are comfortable & relaxed ! Will definitely return .
Mel & Alyce (June 2016)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More