- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
Sheephouse Manor is a beautiful property, in a fantastic location. We stayed with our 2 dogs, Caroline and her family made it such a relaxing stay. With three very large garden areas to choose from there's space for Adults Children and Dogs. Children's play areas, BBQ and picnic areas. The cottage was very comfortable and fully equipped, an ideal place to kick back and relax.
Jayne & Ruper Hollin (May 2013)
A RELAXED PLACE, SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I was in Slough and High Wycombe on business and needed somewhere handy for both places. I always look for something a little different. I was shown to an immaculate en-suite room in this lovely old farmhouse. Everything was as promised and the coffee at breakfast was superb! Also the bed was excellent too. Both things I really . Home from home really, and as I spend so many nights away it was really good to be in somewhere more relaxed. The grounds are lovely . Caroline is charming and helpful, but this is quite a relaxed place and all the better for it in my view. Would I go back? One word,Yes.
Donald, Newton Stewart, UK (January 2013)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More