- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
Thank you for another comfy stay. This was a very roomy cottage with all the facilities we could need. Our visiting grandchildren had the use of play facilities. We would recommend this venue especially to those who want to prepare there own meals, relax and use it as a base for tripping around.
Jon & Pat (May 2017)
Had a lovely week "Thameside" and it was alway a pleasure after our busy days to return to the tranquility of Sheephouse Manor. Top marks for comfort in every respect. Thank Caroline, We particularly enjoyed our Thames walks, Cliveden and of course the local Boulter's Lock pub.
lindsey Pollock (April 2016)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More