- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
I still remember my first day to the Sheephouse Manor; Ms. Caroline helped me to get used to with equipments in my cottage - a cozy, self contained cottage; taken me around the town to show me the nearest train station, super markets and help me to buy a new SIM card for my phone. So I can quickly adapt with the new environment here, in UK for my first abroad business trip. 6 months is long enough to help me enjoy the life here, a beautiful countryside of UK. The cottages contain everything you need to have a comfortable stay: a comfortable bed, a clean bathroom, a full equipment kitchen, where I make a lot of food by myself, a big LCD for my video game console (PS4) and many wood furnitures in my cottage. Maidenhead is a small town, but beautiful and quiet enough to help you enjoy the weekend, and if you want to go to a crowded place like London, you can take a 45' train, or you can explore the neighbor towns/places such as Slough, Windsor, Cookham, Bourne End or Reading. Ms. Caroline gave a bike so I can go around Maidenhead, it's so lovely when riding the bike in the autumn time in romantic scenes, the weather is also good at that time. About the Manor, there is a big garden, enough for you to have a long walk around, to take pictures or to enjoy the morning with books on the outdoor chairs, tables. In the summer time, you can swim in the swimming pool, have the BBQ in the garden with your families/friends... Ms.Caroline is very kind, she helps me a lot in my daily life, writing this review makes me miss her a lot. I will visit here again after I get married to meet my host and show my wife where I had a lot of best memories in my life <3
Phu Ho (September 2015)
Thank you very much for our lovely holiday. We had a great time "down on the farm", which made Ascot week even more special. Meg had a marvellous time with Zoe and Darwin. She just loved being with them. Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you next year.
McElholy (July 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More