- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
We stayed in cottage 5 with our dog for 3 nights as we were visiting friends in cookham. The accommodation was in a very convenient location, close to cookham, shops, restaurants etc and was more than adequate for our needs. The enclosed patio garden and the grounds were brilliant for our dog. We would definitely go again and the owners were very helpful, but not intrusive
Carolyn Vieira (March 2016)
We enjoyed our stay very much. The kitchen was well set up for us to prepare our own meals. The bathroom was clean. Little extras were provided for us such as toilet paper, paper towel, detergent. Our grandsons enjoyed the play area with flying fox and trampoline very much. Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating of any request we had. Beautiful surroundings and close to shopping, train and other amenities.
Jon & Pat Cory (April 2015)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More