- Cottage One is a cosy studio with everything needed for 1 or 2 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus chairbed; (double or twin)
- Part of the main cottages block
- Queen size double bed, and a foldaway chair bed.
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, small freezer box
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- TV with DVD player
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available - please request when booking
Sheephouse Manor is an attractive and substantial property - well located on the north side of Maidenhead, within a semi-rural environment and in easy walking distance to the river. We stayed in Cottage 3, a separate building to the rear of the main house with a pleasant south facing aspect and views across the well maintained garden. The accommodation is well equipped, comfortable and of a good size for two people. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
CHAMBERS (June 2014)
The cottage was comfortable, cosy, well maintained and spotlessly clean with good facilities. It was surrounded by lovely gardens that provided a pleasant and relaxing ambience. There is good off-road parking and easy access to main roads. We stayed for 10 days and we will happily stay there again when we will look forward to the friendly welcome that host Caroline Street provides.
Jean Bremner (May 2016)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More