- Cottage 3 is 1 bedroom ,with everything needed for 2 or 3 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofa bed in lounge
- Situated privately, with fenced in garden and patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size double bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, bedside cabinets
- Lounge with 2 sofas, one sofa is a sofa bed; dining table and 4 chairs, large bookshelf
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
Very comfortable stay, we had a recently renovated double room, which felt very romantic. It all felt fresh and clean, but still charming and olde worlde. Great wi fi reception. Lots of places to visit, very convenient for London. Cookham which has a lot of interesting pubs, albeit at London prices! We would like to come again and try out one of the cottages at the back, and bring the kids.l
Tim B. Glasgow, (March 2013)
The Rollason Family had a lovely week at Sheephouse, perfect location for exploring the surrounding area. A very warm and friendly welcome from Caroline. Cottage 3 was perfect for our stay with it's own little garden, just right for Millie (our Westie). Thank you for a lovely holiday.
Karen Rollason (August 2015)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More