- Cottage 3 is 1 bedroom ,with everything needed for 2 or 3 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofa bed in lounge
- Situated privately, with fenced in garden and patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size double bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, bedside cabinets
- Lounge with 2 sofas, one sofa is a sofa bed; dining table and 4 chairs, large bookshelf
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
Cottage 2 was absolutely perfect for our needs; coming and going to Garsington Opera, Henley Regatta, Hampton Court Flower Show, Fairford Airshow, as well as for having lunch guests and overnight guests. Our local visitors had been unaware of Sheephouse Cottages and were very pleased to know of such a handy and attractive facility. The only thing I missed from home was a pair of kitchen scissors as I was opening rather more pre-packed food than usual. I meant to buy and donate a pair but I'm afraid they never got on my shopping list. We very much look forward to staying again.
Mrs Joan Henderson (July 2016)
The cottage was comfortable, cosy, well maintained and spotlessly clean with good facilities. It was surrounded by lovely gardens that provided a pleasant and relaxing ambience. There is good off-road parking and easy access to main roads. We stayed for 10 days and we will happily stay there again when we will look forward to the friendly welcome that host Caroline Street provides.
Jean Bremner (May 2016)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More