- Cottage 3 is 1 bedroom ,with everything needed for 2 or 3 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofa bed in lounge
- Situated privately, with fenced in garden and patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size double bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, bedside cabinets
- Lounge with 2 sofas, one sofa is a sofa bed; dining table and 4 chairs, large bookshelf
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
A welcoming cottage with a lovely garden. Pet friendly and relaxed. The accommodation is the perfect size for one or 2 people. it is also tastefully furnished. Plenty of tea coffee toiletries and loo roll eased the pressure of extra shopping! All very pleasant.
angela englefield (June 2017)
Really lovely place to spend the weekend. Pets allowed a big bonus, as is the space foe kids to play in.
PARDOE (April 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More