- Cottage 3 is 1 bedroom ,with everything needed for 2 or 3 persons.
- Sleeps 2 plus sofa bed in lounge
- Situated privately, with fenced in garden and patio, sunny aspect
- Queen size double bed
- Plenty of storage available in chest of drawers and large wardrobe, bedside cabinets
- Lounge with 2 sofas, one sofa is a sofa bed; dining table and 4 chairs, large bookshelf
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- En-suite shower with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Complimentary high speed wifi
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
Lovely location. Beautiful property. Great set up for self-catering. Enjoyed our stay very much.
Karen (October 2015)
Our recent stay at Sheephouse Manor was perfect for us, cottage 3 was lovely and warm and all we could have wished for.The fenced garden was a real help with the 2 dogs as was the additional fenced area in the 'field'.
Alison Boyle (October 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More