- Spacious 2 bed cottage in main stable block, overlooking gardens
- Sleeps 5
- Large master bedroom with double bed & single bed
- Plenty of storage in large wardrobe and chest of drawers
- 2nd small twin bedroom with limited storage
- Large dining room; seats 6
- Lounge with 3 seat sofa and armchair.
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen; large fridge freezer, hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware
- En-suite shower, 2nd bathroom with bath, complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Patio table and chairs
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- Central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
Comfortable stay with all necessities. trampoline and zipline for kids. quiet area with country surroundings just an hour away from London. Caroline is very helpful and responds to emails efficiently.
Mariella Camilleri (May 2018)
A pleasure to stay here, quiet and comfortable, very clean, lots of extras in the bathroom, and a very well equipped kitchen.
PARDOE (April 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More