- Spacious 2 bed cottage in main stable block, overlooking gardens
- Sleeps 5
- Large master bedroom with double bed & single bed
- Plenty of storage in large wardrobe and chest of drawers
- 2nd small twin bedroom with limited storage
- Large dining room; seats 6
- Lounge with 3 seat sofa and armchair.
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen; large fridge freezer, hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware
- En-suite shower, 2nd bathroom with bath, complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Patio table and chairs
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- Central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
Small apartment but comfortable and very cute, well-appointed hotel set in a beautiful garden. Very quiet, recommended for families with children Parking space within the facility Although not downtown Maidenhead is not far away, 15 min walk.
RUSSO SALVATORE (August 2016)
Thank you very much for our lovely holiday. We had a great time "down on the farm", which made Ascot week even more special. Meg had a marvellous time with Zoe and Darwin. She just loved being with them. Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you next year.
McElholy (July 2014)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More