- Spacious 2 bed cottage in main stable block, overlooking gardens
- Sleeps 5
- Large master bedroom with double bed & single bed
- Plenty of storage in large wardrobe and chest of drawers
- 2nd small twin bedroom with limited storage
- Large dining room; seats 6
- Lounge with 3 seat sofa and armchair.
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen; large fridge freezer, hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware
- En-suite shower, 2nd bathroom with bath, complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Patio table and chairs
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets
- Central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Ample off-road parking is available on the grounds of the property
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
We had a lovely 4 week stay at Sheephouse. Our 4 year old loved the outside space. Many thanks, Caroline, for being so hospitable.
Lisa Smith (August 2015)
A very nice, traditional farmhouse, very quiet, which I like a lot. It's not in the middle of nowhere though, there are lots of medium-posh to posh houses around & it is very close to Maidenhead. The room was comfortable & well equipped. My bathroom was en-suite even if outside the room, it was large & everything worked. The rooms are named after local villages. The kitchen has everything you would need & the food was of good quality food. I had to call to be let in. A great stay, I would definitely stay again if in this area.
Bob Ontheroadalot (April 2013)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More